How to prepare the coffee:
1. Fill heater with cold water by using the graduated measuring cup supplied.
2. Insert the funnel filter into the heater.
3. Fill the funnel filter with ground coffee for Moka, without pressing it down, taking care not to leave coffee powder on the rim of the coffee maker.
4. Screw the upper part on the heater and tighten well, without pressing too much and avoiding to force the handle.
5. Put the coffee maker on the heat source. In case of flame, prevent it from going beyond the rim of the coffee unit. In case of induction/electric/ceramic glass plate, do not use the highest heat.
6. In few minutes a small amount of coffee will start coming out and the typical puff of Brikka, signalling the beginning of froth formation, will be heard.
7. After few seconds, make sure froth formation has been completed inside the upper part.
8. Pour coffee into the cups, evenly distributing the coffee and froth.
Which size should I choose?
Brikka Induction sizes are measured in Espresso Cups, coffee can be enjoyed in Espresso Cups or in larger containers
4 cups – Capacity: 170 ml
The Bialetti Moka Induction must only be rinsed with clean water after use, with no detergents, the product is not to be washed with a dishwasher as it will be irremediably damaged and the taste of coffee altered.
There are no reviews yet.